Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,180 in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)