Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01649 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨26,050 (1,579,672 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)