Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00809 INR / UZS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨44,508 (5,502,357 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (44 minutes ago)