Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00848 INR / UZS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨77,111 (9,096,074 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)