Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02116 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,402 (633,466 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)