Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01851 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,977 (1,025,271 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)