Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00902 INR / UZS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨77,325 (8,573,849 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)