Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,850 (€759) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £63 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (33 minutes ago)