Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,385 (€2,130) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (35 minutes ago)