Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.960 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,779 (RM2,592) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)