Cost of living comparison between Klaipėda, Lithuania and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,671 (€407) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)