Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 INR / KES
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,977 (Shilling32,111) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)