Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / KES
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,868 (Shilling28,060) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)