Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05771 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,236 (385,284 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)