Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05445 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,209 (720,104 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)