Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.803 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,785 (EC$2,008) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)