Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.532 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,920 (EC$4,031) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)