Cost of living in Kielce, Poland vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.616 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,013 (5,802 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)