Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,388 (2,596 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)