Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.790 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨58,770 (Taka 74,367) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (23 minutes ago)