Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,400 (Taka 24,946) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (34 minutes ago)