Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.729 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨97,559 (12,622 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)