Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.574 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨78,661 (10,386 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)