Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.798 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 65% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨21,581 (5,682 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)