Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.894 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 60% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨24,613 (6,321 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)