Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.562 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨27,261 (17,457 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)