Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agra, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.876 INR / SDGX *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨30,749 (19,749 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)