Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agra, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.843 INR / SDGX *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨14,137 (3,635 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)