Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Agra, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.834 INR / SDGX *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,773 (66,585 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)