Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Agra, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.494 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨101,590 (68,013 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$22,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,419 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kraków costs 2.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Townsville costs AU$123,456 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)