Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.537 INR / SDG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨18,041 (1,712 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)