Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / SDG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨15,176 (1,546 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)