Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.420 INR / SDG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨15,603 (1,497 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)