Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.001 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨38,036 (9,506 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)