Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,240 (﷼ 13,992,916) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)