Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨97,476 (﷼ 56,535,724) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)