Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,451 (﷼ 8,793,280) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)