Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,869 (﷼ 10,079,918) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)