Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,388 (﷼ 14,400,568) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)