Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,083 (﷼ 35,233,311) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)