Cost of living comparison between Kerman, Iran and Agra, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,249 (﷼ 9,584,648) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)