Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,159 (1,912TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (34 minutes ago)