Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 476%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12962 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 171% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨260,106 (2,006,748 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)