Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,204 (¥34,099) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)