Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 79% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,366 (€309) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)