Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,979 (€1,242) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (38 minutes ago)