Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,620 (€1,099) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)