Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 88% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,321 (€402) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)