Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,291 (€1,856) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)