Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,550 (₨ 43,997) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (42 minutes ago)