Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 49% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,008 (₨ 44,697) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)