Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,056 (₨ 65,550) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)