Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,995 (₨ 178,774) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)