Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.846 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,008 (€1,616) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)