Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.423 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,277 (17,391元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)