Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.913 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 144% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨248,566 (31,411 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)