Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.162 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,944 (24,963 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)