Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.744 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,954 (7,271 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (44 minutes ago)