Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.990 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,886 (30,063 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yakutsk costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)