Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,817 (7,380 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)