Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,874 (11,203 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)