Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,729 (7,349 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)