Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05488 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,328 (1,445,432 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)