Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.935 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,190 (38,689 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burlington costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)