Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,072 (19,471 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (26 minutes ago)