Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,756 (77,925 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)