Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,898 (﷼ 35,683,694) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)