Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19690 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,277 (163,920 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)