Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.157 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,102 (42,227 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)