Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,512 (22,865 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)