Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.323 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,212 (65,942 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)