Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,583 (9,756 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (33 minutes ago)