Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.150 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 60% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,078 (23,758 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)