Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.155 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,075 (29,735 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)