Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45618 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,019 (46,075 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)