Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42633 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,710 (88,451 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)