Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,866 (¥104,250) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)