Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.996 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,587 (RM2,640) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (24 minutes ago)