Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.592 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,515 (RM5,395) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)