Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01578 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,790 (1,888,393 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)