Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01613 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,550 (4,002,642 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)