Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01948 INR / UGX
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 66% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,922 (1,330,874 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)