Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01872 INR / UGX
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 66% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,056 (1,659,302 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)