Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01876 INR / UGX
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,878 (1,112,730 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)