Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨17,832 (7,359₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)