Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.493 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨23,951 (9,606₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)