Cost of living comparison between Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.600 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨17,970 (6,911₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)