Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,977 (руб 36,137) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)