Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,542 (руб 90,578) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)