Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41481 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,019 (171,207 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)