Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42828 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,286 (59,040 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)