Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,682 (2,022 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)