Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,977 (1,270 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)