Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,576 (€294) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)