Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,486 (€2,269) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)