Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,485 (€1,270) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (44 minutes ago)