Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,182 in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)