Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 4% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨95,702 (9,166元) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)