Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.498 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,517 (元3,108) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (32 minutes ago)