Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,405 (1,305TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)