Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.474 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨86,964 (7,579TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)