Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,536 (¥203,830) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)