Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.457 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,457 (28,723 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)