Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.130 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,792 (4,600 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)