Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 INR / AFN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 33% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,191 (82,328 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)