Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,802 (R$ 2,358) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)